Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Second Guessing the Whole Keto Thing

So as you can see, my weight is slowly creeping back up. I don't know if there is any correlation between the weight gain and the start of this whole Ketogenic Diet. All I can say is I am miserable, I am not liking the entire idea of eating meat. I was loving the whole Vegan/Vegetarian lifestyle, since there was not as many restrictions as with a Keto Diet.

I recently did some blood work, and really, the numbers were low, but since doing the Vegan/Vegetarian thing, it has been low. The big plus, I was losing weight. Not as fast as the Keto Diet, but I was still losing.

Kind of second guessing this whole idea of my future with this Keto Diet. I would rather live a happy life losing weight, versus living a miserable life losing weight.

On a more positive note, I like that I can wear some of the clothes that I haven't been able to wear in like some 10 years. I am not too sure why I kept clothes for 10 years, but yeah......

Still at the gym working out and swimming. I am finding that I am spending a lot more time there, than before. That's a good thing right?

No comments:

Post a Comment