Wednesday, October 24, 2018

ZOZOSUIT! Customized clothing and all this high tech stuff!

I was scrolling through Facebook the other day and this ad appeared for ZOZO Suit. Apparently this was a thing that came out from Japan in which the company sends you this black spandex-type suit with all these white dots on it, and you stand in front of your phone and takes pictures of you and it will give you your measurements and from there, you can go through this catalogue and buy clothes that will fit you.

Being the skeptic I am, I kind of brushed it off, since the suit was free, however, you had to pay $10 in shipping. However, the next day, there was a post of free shipping, so I went for it. All I had to do was give my height, weight and sex.

In a matter of days, the package arrived in the mail and decided to give it a try.

In a matter of days, the package containing the suit arrived. I opened it and set up my camera and donned the suit. I wasn't a one piece suit, but a pants and shirt.  Following the directions, It was suppose to take several pictures in the 12-11 o'clock positions. Sound easy right??? WRONG!!! It took me three toys before getting my measurements.

 I think I am going to try and do this more often to see how my measurements go, as I lose the weight. It should be interesting!!! I may not shop, but would be neat to see the changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment