Thursday, February 15, 2018

In the Doldrums Once Again

I jumped on the scale once again and I have hit 230. Before I left on my little "vaca" I was at 230, and once again this morning I am at 230. I've been like this before where I just cannot cross over that threshold of 230.

There have been several instances in the past couple years when I have been stuck here at this point. Another threshold that is an affliction was at that 200 lbs. mark, but that was like a good 10-11 years ago.

Most of the time, out of frustration, this is the point where I always quit. I don't know what it is about my mind that just cannot get over the fact that I just need that little more edge to push me over. This time, I think I have the drive to do it...........

Yeah
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment