Thursday, February 1, 2018

One Month Anniversary


One month ago, we ushered in 2018 with many goals and aspirations. I told myself I was going to gain better control over my health and my body. Unlike any resolutions I've made in the past, I think this one by far, is probably the only resolution I have kept this long.

Yes, it is due to many people, not just me, and through all the feelings of failures and successes, I think I am on the right track to becoming healthier. My doctor talked about consistency yesterday, so in using the same scale, in the same place, every day, I have lost (according to my scale....see previous post) 16 pounds in one month. Hmm, now that I see that, is that healthy???

I am feeling great (well, I still resisted wanting to post pictures of my body, but its up...blah!), confronting the demons in my mind, and yesterday's physical gives me hope and confidence that I am doing something good.

I don't know how true the stats are on this Blogger Stats thing, but over 200 people have jumped on this blog to see what in the world this guy is up to, no subscribers (please subscribe!), but that is okay! I thank you for coming by to read my posts, see my pictures and comment here and there. I try to reply back, so please feel free to comment! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!! It is because of all of you I am continuing this fight, hopefully I am inspiring you to join the crusade to reclaim your health and lose weight! Hey, if I can do it, SO CAN YOU!!!

Here's to a great emotional one month! Lets eat steak! NOT!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your progress! Keep on truckin' :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aloha! Thank you very much! It's crazy, the things we do isn't it? All the best in your endeavors!

      Delete
  2. Awesome!!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aloha! Thank you very much for leaving a comment on my post. It's been a crazy journey, but I have learned a lot about my self at the same time! All the best in your endeavors as well! Take Care and keep the faith!

      Delete