Tuesday, February 27, 2018

And Then IT HAPPENED!!!

Woke up this morning early since I had an early morning meeting to attend. As part of my morning ritual, I jumped on the scale, and there it was.......

228.6lbs

Very stoked! Small dance of celebration around the scale, but deep in my head, I remembered the doctor's scale was eight pounds more than what my scale at home reads. So I think I am headed in the right direction, consistency is the key.  I figure once this scale reads "222 lbs." I think I can officially say I am at 230 lbs. This is awesome! Very stoked at all of my accomplishments thus far! The journey has only begun, and hopefully keeps going down.

Energy levels are getting much higher. Instead of "Oh my God, I only went around the neighborhood once?" Its more like "Hey, why not one or tow more times around the neighborhood!" Swimming more, still apprehensive about the gym, even though I have help.

Feeling great!

Look out doldrum 200 lbs.! I am coming to get you with a vengeance!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on breaking your plateau :) Keep on truckin' !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really do owe it to people like you who encourage me thought comments or through reading blogs!!!

      Delete
  2. Just checking to see how you're doing... hopefully well and too busy to blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Thank you for your concern. Yes, I have been busy.How are you doing? I will be posting shortly to catch everyone up. Thank you!

      Delete