Monday, February 26, 2018

STILL Stuck!

It's been 11 days since I last posted about how I was in the doldrums. Well guess what?


I still am! Its a weird feeling to all of a sudden hit this plateau. This time around, I have to admit, my weight isn't fluctuating as it marches to 230 like in previous attempts. It's more of a freaken tease!

I am at 230, however its what comes after that. 230.8, 230.5, 230.7. Grrrrrrr! This morning the scale read 230.0, so I have high hopes for tomorrow.

Recently, I got a call from my massage therapist and he said that he was going to incorporate some stretching in to my sessions with him. After his brief pitch about how good was and how it would a great supplement to my massage, I agreed. Then I joked around with him and said, "You sure you want to be stuck with me for 2 hours?" He laughed and said "No worries!"

This should be interesting.............

No comments:

Post a Comment