Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Attention Members and Guests! Rash of Break-ins at the Gym


In recent weeks, the gym I go to has been a target of a rash of break-ins and theft. In one weeks time, three cars have been broken into and many lockers both in the men's and women's have been broken in to and had things stolen. Many people are up in arms about how the gym management seems like they really don't care. My thinking is that they really have their hands tied. It is mall management who refuse to install cameras in the parking lot. So it is easy for people to break in to cars especially at night. This mall management are bunch of asses. They have been slowly driving out the local retailers and bringing in mainland franchise restaurants and stores.

The gym has several cameras to look out at the property. However ummm duh, they are not going to put cameras in the locker rooms! Hello!

I think people just have to be extra careful, buy better locks, leave valuables out of plain sight or at home. I really don't have anything with me when I go. If you break into my locker, all there really is are my extra clothes, swim wear, stuff for the shower and my towel. Car keys are on me, well except for when I swim, but now I started to walk considering its exercise and I don't have to worry about my car being broken in to.

What is this world coming to? Be careful out there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment