Monday, January 22, 2018

Does Anyone Cheat BEFORE Their Blood Work or Doctor's Appointment?

This week should be fun. I am preparing myself physically and mentally for my first doctor's appointment since this whole "lifestyle" change. I am clearly nervous!!! I have found myself needing to do a little more, anticipation of wanting to look good. Just as is, with the continuous days of eating well, and exercising more, I already assume that the numbers will look good, but I have come to terms with the saying "When you assume, you make an ASS out of U and ME."

I highly doubt the part about "U", because the doctor will not be an ass, he'll probably just scold me and point out some of his cartoons on his wall. I hate those comics, it's like it makes me laugh and also mocks me at the same time.

I remember when I was younger, this fire man that use to live down the road from me use to exercise more before his physical. Is that considered cheating?

I find myself wanting to do more, especially since I feel the need to impress my doctor that I am actually doing something for my health. It's as if this change is not enough.

He's already given me options like surgery and all these programs, one of which said I don't qualify, but I really don't want to do it. I want to do it on my terms.

This week I have to do blood and urine tests. I am drinking a lot of water and now being super picky at what I eat. Yesterday, I had a party to attend, I stuck to the mixed greens and skipped all that luscious chicken, fish, spareribs, cake and other desserts. BLAH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment