Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Soda! Soda! Soda!

There was a point in my life where a cup like this was heavily involved in my life. It was a 52 oz cup from 7-11. Can you imagine, I was able to drink 4 of these in one day? Yes! 208 oz of soda!!!

Now that I look back on it, I was crazy! I am lucky I don't have diabetes!!!

I have noticed that as I am getting older, my taste for things have changed quite a lot. Even the size of things. You figure, 208 oz of soda back then, and now days, I cannot even finish a Trenta sized iced tea from Starbucks in one day. That's 31 oz.

My taste for soda is almost, I said almost non-existent. I've noticed that it is too acidic for me now, and so I'll take an iced tea any day, or even water.

What was I thinking in those days??? Heck, I don't think I even drink that much water in one day! Speaking of which, I tried my best to drink half my body weight in oz of that Kangen Water yesterday. Not very successful, but boy did I have to go to the bathroom all day! 124 oz of water! I think it is recommended that on a daily basis, one is suppose to drink 64 oz of water, so that's about double that! I swam last night, and being the typical swimmer, I had no problems peeing in the water........Thank goodness for chlorine...........

No comments:

Post a Comment