Wednesday, January 17, 2018

The Weight Loss-Healthy Living Program The Told Me "No"

So there are a lot of health programs out there. You see them on television, radio and in the newspaper (Does anyone even read a newspaper now?). There was one that recently caught my eye and have always thought of giving them a call.

I was at a restaurant one day and some how, this lady and I started to talk while waiting for our take out order and the conversation came about this one particular program. She mentioned how she had gotten some great results, good enough where her husband joined her and told me to try it out.

I finally gained some motivation to give them a call, especially since my doctor too gave me some of his thoughts about this "program". (Notice how I didn't say what "program" this is thus far?)

So I gave them a call, answered a few questions, and they said they would have to send my doctor some paperwork to fill out and then they would get back to me..............

Nothing


So I called and they said I don't have a health history that would allow me to be in the program. "Huh? What?" I said. Apparently I have to have a history of all these health issues even before they would consider me.

Hello! I am severely obese (according to the BMI) I have other health issues and I get a "no"? Thats a little moronic. I am trying to gain some better knowledge about how I can get a better lifestyle and they are saying "I don't qualify"? What a way to pop the balloon!

Never mind then! I don't need you! I can look for something else!

No comments:

Post a Comment