Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Multivitamins and Water

Every time I go to the doctor, he asks me if I take any multivitamins. Hopefully I don't get scoldings at the end of the month by telling him that I have invested in three bottles of various "Performix" Brand Products.




At the recommendation of the folks at GNC, I am trying this regime. In the morning, I start off with the SST v2x. It's suppose to heighten my mental focus and help with fat metabolism.

I just think the blue and black beads in the capsule look cool!








Then at breakfast, which is usually a cup of yogurt, I have the Men's 8 hr Time-Release Multi with Fish oil and Prostate Complex. Its suppose to help with stress and increase energy. Does anyone really like the taste of fish oil? My burps have that gross fishy taste in it. Blah!!!







Then with lunch, I take the Time-Release Sport CLA. So CLA is suppose to help with weight management and blood sugar level, and has been recommended by my doctor.









So with all of that, lets see what happens.

Another thing that has been shared with me is Kangen Water. I don't know too much about ionized alkaline water, but since someone so graciously delivered to me and promised to deliver again, I will try it. Some of the health food stores have slowly brought in water machines that you can fill your water bottles with. So maybe it's worth trying. I don't know if I can drink 15 cups of water a day though....... Kangen suggests drinking half your body weight in ounces per day

No comments:

Post a Comment